Water flood can have a very destructive effect on your home. Excess moisture or flooding can cause structures and personal property to deteriorate rapidly.
From excess rain to a broken pipe, flooding can bring havoc on your home and belongings. Although it almost always happens unexpectedly, reaction time is critical. When a flooding emergency occurs, you need expert water flood help—and you need it quick.
RestorePro’s skilled technicians provide 24-hour emergency service. We arrive on the scene with advanced, state-of-the-art equipment that extracts the water from your home.
We offer Emergency Service 24 Hours a Day.
Here’s what you can do to minimize damage before our team arrives in your area:
- If possible, stop the water at its source.
- If it is safe to do so, turn off the electricity and remove small electrical devices from the areas with excess water.
- Never walk on wet carpet.
- Prevent permanent rust of furniture stains by removing small furnishings from carpeted areas or placing aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Hang draperies and pin up furniture skirts to avoid contact with wet floor
- Remove any breakables, moisture-sensitive and high value items, as well as items that may stain floor coverings. Check under the beds and other furnishings.
- Plan for restoration crews to move furniture into dry areas.
- Wash your hands after handling damaged items.
- Never use home vacuum or shop vacuum to remove the water.
- If the situation is sewage-related, avoid the temptation to turn on fans or heating and air conditioning units to prevent the spread of contamination.
Here’s what we do at RestorePro:
- We do thorough inspection and examination of the flood-affected areas.
- We bring extraction equipment to your homes to physically remove any freestanding water.
- We use professional grade drying and dehumidifying equipment to dry the affected areas and return the humidity levels in your home to normal. Special instruments will be used to identify hidden pockets of water.
- Proper extraction and drying techniques help minimize the possibility of secondary damage, potential microbial growth and reduces costs.
- RestorePro professionals will monitor the drying process regularly.
- After everything is dried, we do the cleaning and specialty restoration process.
Get the best water flood help available with RestoreProtoday. Call us at 781-664-9800.At RestoreProInc, we want our friends and neighbors to enjoy the warming spring weather without the fear of water damage and mold. If you take the time to assess your property and look for potential problems, you can avoid major hassles later on. If you have any questions, give us a call at 781-664-9800 and we will be happy to assist you.