Water damage can be the result of a number of problems from plumbing leaks to leaky roofs or foundation cracks. In seconds your home can be flooded and your floors, carpets, walls, and personal property inundated with water. Water damage is detrimental to your property and your peace of mind. When in doubt of who to turn to give RestorePro a call! Our certified and trained technicians are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
We know how damaging water can be and will work with you and your family to get your home back in working condition. RestorePro professionals have the equipment and experience to handle even the most challenging water removals and damage mitigations. Some of our services include:
- Stain Removal
- Odor Removal
- Sewage Remediation
- Mold Remediation
- Rug Cleaning
- Content Cleaning
- Content Drying
- Structural Dehumidification
- Flood Restoration
- Water Damage Repair
- Antimicrobial Treatment
- Sewage Clean-Up
- Mold Inspection
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Floor Drying (wood, carpet, and vinyl)
- Structural Drying
- Water Extraction
- Water Damage Restoration
Our comprehensive water damage and mitigation services are there to help you regain your home and peace of mind.
What Equipment or Treatments Will You Use?
There are a number of pieces of equipment that our water damage technicians may use depending on your particular situation.
- Moisture Detectors, Hygrometers, and other meters are used to measure the moisture saturation.
- Infrared Cameras may be used to locate the source of the water for thorough water removal.
- Submersible and gas pumps can be used for continuously pumping high-level water.
- Truck mounted/ portable extraction units can be used for more efficient water removal.
- Deodorization products may be used to control odors if there is excess moisture after the main water removal.
- Disinfectant products may also be used to help prevent the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other microorganisms.
- Drying equipment will also be used to help prevent water damage such as swelling or warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- Industrial humidifiers will help minimize secondary water damage.
- High speed air movers will help to circulate the air across walls, carpets, and furniture therefore helping to evaporate moisture.
- In certain situations where water damage is extreme special drying techniques that require state of the art equipment and training that are not listed may need to be used.
Here at Restore Pro our friendly staff and trained water damage technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have been helping homes suffering from water damage for nearly two decades! If your home is in need of water damage repair or restoration give us a call at 1-800-847-0114 or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RestorePro911. Our trained professionals are prepared to help you and your family save your home and your peace of mind!