Water damage can be caused by numerous problems. These can include burst pipes, leaking faucets, washing machine overflow, and many more. Once water gets in and inundates your home it is only a matter of moments before damage begins to appear on your carpet, floors, walls, ceilings, and foundation. So how can it be repaired once the damage is done? Lucky for you RestorePro is here to help!
When you find yourself in a disaster situation we will be there to restore your property and alleviate your stress. Our professional and highly trained water damage technicians are waiting for your call.
We rapidly respond to your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our fast response time prevents water from further devastating your property so it can be restored expediently. Give our professional telephone staff a call so they can give you the personal attention you need!
Water damage can be devastating to your property; however, not all water damage is the same. It can vary based on the situation, but it is useful for our professionals to broadly categorize the type of water damage so they can give you the proper treatment.
- Category 1– White water or clean water is fresh water that is harmless. It is typically pumped through homes for general use such as in the kitchen or bathroom. Damage caused by this type of water typically originates from overflowing tubs, sinks, or broken supply lines. Although it is initially harmless if it is left untreated for 48 hours it can become a Category 2.
- Category 2– Gray water has considerable contamination and poses a health risk to people. This wastewater come from various sources, including tubs, showers, sinks, and dishwasher and washing machine run off. It does not include wastewater that has come into contact with human waste. This category of water can become a Category 3 if left untreated for 48 hours because of quick growing bacteria and mold.
- Category 3– Black water is from sewage and is extremely toxic because of the disease-causing organisms and toxins. It usually comes from massive floods that can pick up sewage, chemicals, animal waste, and other contaminants.
Water damage is different for every person and their situation, therefore we at RestorePro offer all-inclusive services that can handle problems of varying shapes and sizes.
RestorePro Water Repair Services
- Stain Removal
- Water Damage Restoration
- Odor Removal
- Water Extraction
- Sewage Remediation
- Structural Drying
- Mold Remediation
- Floor Drying (wood, carpet, and vinyl)
- Rug Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Content Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Content Drying
- Mold Inspection
- Structural Dehumidification
- Sewage Clean-Up
- Flood Restoration
- Antimicrobial Treatment
- Water Damage Repair
If water is threatening to inundate and devastate your home give RestorePro a call! Our professionals are standing by at the ready to serve you 24/7. Give us a call at 800-847-0114 or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RestorePro911