Are you experiencing ceiling water damage in your home or office? Call RestorePro at 781-664-9800 for immediate service to restore your property.
When water touches drywall that makes up your interior walls and ceilings it can make them look unsightly or it can damage wallboard enough that it collapses and falls apart, which can cause huge homeowner headaches. Don’t panic though. RestorePro can repair your walls and ceilings that have water damage with our extensive experience and professional equipment.
Some of the systems we employ for ceiling water damage include: Directed Air Movement, Containment, Focused Heat Drying, Infrared Heat Drying, Injectidry Systems, Containment, Desiccant Dehumidifiers, LGR Dehumidifiers, Heat Drying Systems and Directed Heat Drying Systems.
We will first conduct a moisture test on your ceiling water damageto start our investigation. We will then access the ceiling void to inspect the area above the ceiling. We will then construct a ceiling drying system that is best suited for your damage. This system will include setting up and monitoring drying equipment such as air movers, heaters and dehumidifiers.
Generally, the restoration process follows this basic pattern.
- Emergency Call – 24 hour availability
- Securing Property – roof tarps, board up openings
- Inspection – complete property inspection
- Planning – we work with you and your insurance company to develop a restoration plan
- Water Removal/Drying – may use pumps, vacuums, dehumidifiers, or other equipment
- Clean-up – surfaces cleaned, belonging may be cleaned on site or removed
- Repair/Replacement – materials in the home may be replaced or repaired, depending on condition
Our experienced crew can make sure your ceiling water damage project delivers results. Our complete line of services ensures that you will be taken care of. Give us a call as soon as disaster strikes 781-664-9800.
At RestoreProInc, we want our friends and neighbors to enjoy the warming spring weather without the fear of water damage and mold. If you take the time to assess your property and look for potential problems, you can avoid major hassles later on. If you have any questions, give us a call at 781-664-9800 and we will be happy to assist you.