Water damage restoration is an emergency business. That’s why RESTOREPRO is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Our rapid response reduces your stress and saves money. Water damage claims increase substantially if prompt action is not taken to contain the damage.
Our cleaning technicians use advanced products, procedures, and equipment to assure the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings.
The RestorePro process has six steps:
- Inspection and assessment of damage
- Water removal (extraction)
- Anti-microbial application (sanitize)
- Drying with air movement
- Drying with dehumidifying
- Monitoring the drying process
What to do if you ever have water damage:
- Use dehumidifiers in higher weather conditions (above 60 degrees).
- If a cool season, leave heat on; if in a warmer season, use air conditioners.
- Use fans to dry and circulate air.
- Mop and blot to remove as much water as possible.
- Lift wet fabrics (area rugs, draperies, etc) off carpet, place on a coat hanger, and hang on a coat rod.
- Prop wet furniture cushions for drying and use wood blocks or aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Dry furniture. Open furniture drawers, closet doors, and luggage to maximize drying.
- Move photos, paintings, and other objects to a safe and dry location.
- Remove damp books from shelves and spread out to dry.
Important warnings on water damage:
- Do not use a household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not use electrical appliances while standing on wet floors or carpets.
- Do not go into rooms with standing water while power is still on.
- Do not lift tacked down carpet without professional help, as this could promote shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional help. Damage from the water and bacteria growth can begin within hours. Call RESTOREPRO at 1-800-847-0114.