When water threatens to devastate your property what should you do? Give us a call at RestorePro. We know that water damage can be a result of a myriad of issues. Plumbing problems, burst pipes, washing machine overflow, clogged toilets, wall moisture, leaking roofs, and foundation cracks are some of the most common culprits of water damage. In seconds your home and personal property can be devastated, but RestorePro can help!
Our goal is to serve you and your needs when it comes to water disasters. We are here to save your home and give you peace of mind in a trying situation. RestorePro has a team of highly skilled and caring professionals that are prepared to help you and your family.
We have a rapid response time 24/7 that helps mitigate further damage. With our fast response to your floors, walls, ceilings, and other aspects of your personal property can be restored. Our professional telephone staff is awaiting your call and is prepared to give you the individualized attention you need!
Water damage is never the same. It can be different in every situation; however, it is still valuable to categorize water damage into three general groups.
- White Water or Clean Water is fresh water that normally circulates through the home. This category of water damage can result from overflowing sinks, broken water supply lines, damaged faucets, and other issues. This is clean water that is harmless to humans, but after 2 days it can become gray water.
- Gray Water is wastewater from sink, tub, shower, and other appliance run off. It does not include wastewater that has not been contaminated with human waste. Because it is contaminated gray water can be harmful to you and your family. If gray water is left for 48 hours or more it can become black water because of rapid bacteria and mold replication.
- Black Water is the most toxic of the three categories of water damage. It is a result of sewage that is typically a side effect of major floods. During large deluges black water can also pick up chemicals, animal waste, ground debris, and other toxins in addition the sewage run off. Black water also carries diseases, dangerous organisms, and other contaminants which are detrimental to human health.
No water damage is ever the same and varies based on a number of factors from the kind of water to where on your property the damage is. Luckily RestorePro offers a wide range of treatments to suit your needs.
RestorePro Water Mitigation Services
- Antimicrobial Treatment
- Carpet Cleaning
- Content Drying
- Content Cleaning
- Floor Drying (wood, carpet, and vinyl)
- Flood Restoration
- Mold Inspection
- Mold Remediation
- Odor Removal
- Rug Cleaning
- Structural Drying
- Sewage Clean-Up
- Structural Dehumidification
- Sewage Remediation
- Stain Removal
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Extraction
- Water Damage Repair
Help alleviate the stress caused by water damage and call the professionals at RestorePro! Our trained professionals are on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-847-0114. Also check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RestorePro911