Mold requires special attention and our mold-remediation team is trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification to identify moisture sources, evaluate mold growth, contain damage, physically remove contamination, dry materials to ensure that mold will not return, and return your property to a pre-loss condition.
If you have mold, we have the knowledge, experience and specialized equipment to remove the problem from your property and life. We are certified by IICRC for Mold Remediation.
Mold becomes a problem inside a home or business when there’s excessive humidity or moisture for an extended period of time. The problem can originate from sudden water releases, like a burst pipe or large spill that goes untreated, or from a chronic condition, such as a leaking roof or plumbing. Even high humiditiy or warm, moist air condensing on cool surfaces can trigger mold problems. It’s always best to have the mold evaluated and removed by a certified professional.
Mold can grow almost anywhere in a home or business if conditions permit. If there is visible growth on painted wall surfaces, property owners should be concerned about what may be growing on the wall’s opposite side. The environment inside the walls of a house often differs drastically from the outside and could create a perfect haven for mold. If the wall remains wet for a prolonged period, it’s almost guaranteed that the mold growth on the back side will be worse than on the front. At that point, containing the work space and removing moldy materials, followed by cleaning of salvageable framing, are the best options.
Our certified professionals have the training and experience to: identify moisture sources, evaluate mold growth (visible or suspected), to contain damage to the smallest area possible, to physically remove contamination, to dry materials to ensure that mold will not return, and to perform or recommend procedures for returning property to a pre-loss condition.